Cart 0 items: $0.00


Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart


Holm Oak Vineyards

2017 Arneis

2017 Arneis Image


Add To Cart
/ Bottle
SKU: 17Arn
In Stock

Our Arneis goes well with Antipasto

Goes well with Antipasto

The savoury and textural characters of this Arneis make it a great match for an Antipasto platter.
Local suppliers of Antipasto.

Winemaking notes

We picked the fruit for this wine much riper than in previous years, as a result of the mild and dry weather conditions that we experienced in 2017. Yields were very low, and as a result 60% of this wine was naturally fermented in a Numblot concrete egg and the remaining 40% in old oak barrels. The wine was left on lees for 6 months without the addition of sulphur dioxide to increase palate weight and texture.

Tasting notes

This is a much more complex, tropical style of wine compared to the last few vintages of Arneis, which have been leaner and chalkier. It has lifted honeysuckly, passionfruit and peach characters on the nose, whilst the palate is full, rich and savoury.

View product sheet

View our cellaring chart

Want $30 off your first order?

Subscribe to our eNewsletter and we will send you a $30 voucher to put towards your first Holm Oak wines order. Cheers to that!